Friends of GRASSROOTS
As a non profit-making charity, GRASSROOTS relies on the generous contributions of those who support our work to enable us to continue what we do. By becoming a Friend of GRASSROOTS you will be able to help us continue making a huge difference to the communities both in Luton and beyond.
In return for your kind help you will not only have our deepest gratitude but you will also:
- Be allowing us to continue our current work
- Give us the ability to deliver new projects and initiatives
- Receive a quarterly newsletter on our news, events and activities
- Be invited to a yearly celebration of our work and achievements
- Receive an annual report detailing our highlights and insights
- Have the satisfaction of knowing you have made a real difference!
We welcome any donation, large or small, so if you are able to assist us please do. You are able to pledge a monthly donation or make a one-off contribution in a number of ways:
- Online - simply visit our CAF Donate page here to make a one-off donation or set up a monthly/quarterly/annual contribution
- Post - cheques can be made payable to 'Grassroots Programme' or you can make a donation by downloading and completing a form available here
- Phone - whilst we encourage you to use the above methods, if you prefer you can also make or set up donations by calling us
All of our contact details are below. If you do not wish to donate or are not in a position to be able to, that’s fine! We still welcome you to attend our events, stay up to date with our work or even volunteer (if you have the time). No matter what you can do, we thank you so much for your support!