Join us for the 20th Annual Peace Walk 2016 – an annual public demonstration of community solidarity to build a stronger Luton by fostering better understanding.
This is an opportunity to:
- Ask questions and learn about various cultures and faith traditions
- Make new friends
- Taste a variety of snacks ending with an English Afternoon Tea
- See the inspiring 6 months journey of community and schools engagement
We will also unveil 5000 mosaic tiles made from scratch by the Luton community with William Morris inspired artworks by over 500 school children at the newly developed Peace Garden.
This year's annual Peace Walk will take place as follows:
- 1.50pm - Gather at Town Hall War Memorial
- 2.30pm - Visit the Shree Guru Ravidass Temple on Cardigan Street
- 3.50pm - Visit the Luton Central Mosque on Westbourne Road
- 5.00pm - Finish at All Saints Church on Shaftesbury Road
The event is taking place on Saturday 24th September 2016, from 2-6pm. Please do put the date in your diary! For more details please contact us:
- Call us on 01582 416946 / 547866
- Email email@example.com
- Download promotional flyer here!