Join us for the 21st Annual Peace Walk 2017 – an annual public demonstration of community solidarity to build a stronger Luton by fostering better understanding - on Saturday 23rd September 2017.
This year’s Peace Walk will begin with the launch of a new Peace Garden at High Town Methodist Church and will include a number of different events and activities throughout the afternoon.
The Peace Walk will give you:
- An opportunity to ask questions about different cultures and faith traditions
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Taste a variety of snacks along the way!
Please dress modestly and bring a scarf or head covering.
- 13:30 Gather at High Town Methodist Church (47 High Town Road, Luton, LU2 0BW)
- 14:30 Visit Hope Church Luton (Villa Road, Luton, LU2 7NT)
- 15:30 Visit Bury Park Jamia Mosque (21-27 Bury Park Road, Luton, LU1 1HB)
- 16:30 Finish at Guru Nanak Gurdwara (2a Dallow Road, Luton, LU1 1LY)
If you are driving, please consider parking at the Guru Nanak Gurdwara (address above) and walking to High Town Methodist Church for the start, or parking at the rear of High Town Methodist Church in Wenlock Street Car Park (LU2 0NN).
If you are unable to walk there, please contact us so that we can arrange transportation for you. For more details please contact us on 01582 416946 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the flyer here.