Berakah are coming back to Luton to showcase both some new and old music, written especially for their tour to celebrate their first ten years!
London-based organisation The Berakah Project unites musicians from Jewish, Christian and Muslim faiths. With a mixture of World Music, Jazz, Blues and traditional elements drawn from Europe and the Middle East.
Mohammed Nazam, Founder of The Berakah Project, says: “Each and every time we perform I see the power of our music melting the differences between people and bringing us together in a spirit of unity and celebration."
- Date: Sunday 7th June 2015
- Time: 6:30pm - Doors Open / 7:00pm - Band on Stage
- Cost: This event is free to attend but tickets MUST be reserved in advance
- Venue: Luton Library Theatre, St George's Square, Luton. LU1 2BQ
Places are limited and must be reserved in advance on a first come, first served basis. For more information or to book please:
- Call us on 01582 416946
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the poster here!