A new Near Neighbours Faithful Grant Fundraising Workshop shall be held soon, titled 'Developing Confidence and Skills in Fundraising for Faith based Social and Community Action'.
This one day workshop is aimed at Near Neighbours project participants and other social action projects who want to develop their project and approach other funders to support their work. It will help you explore options open to you and where to seek help and advice from. It will also look at how to gather evidence and develop plans that funding decision makers will often need from you.
- Date: Thursday 11th February 2016
- Time: 9:30am until 3.00pm (to include lunch)
- Location: High Town Methodist Church Hall, 47 High Town Road, Luton, Beds, LU2 0BW
There is a small fee of £10 to cover costs of materials and trainer. However, this should not prevent anyone from attending. Please contact us if you know anyone that might have problem in meeting this cost.
For more information or to book please contact Kim Greig:
- Call 01582 416946 / 07930 601640
- Email email@example.com
- Download the information flyer here!