How can we work together to ensure the well-being of children and vulnerable adults in our places of worship and faith-based community organisations?
This workshop is FREE and open to representatives of all faiths in Luton and it’s surrounding areas, and to organisations that work with faith groups.
It will include:
- Introduction to Safeguarding and Good Practice
- Who to Contact for Advice and Reporting
- Case Studies and Toolkits
- Pack of Resources
A vegetarian buffet will be provided!
This event is taking place on Thursday 1st December 2016, from 6pm to 8:30pm, at All Saints Church Hall (entrance to the hall is on Warwick Road West), Shaftesbury Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU4 8AH.
For more information or to reserve your place please contact us:
- Call Kim Greig on 07930 601640
- Email email@example.com
- Download promotional flyer here!