‘Same Difference’ is an opportunity to meet with other people, of various backgrounds, to talk about how we experience and celebrate these key milestones, while also sharing a meal together. Topics will include:
- Learning about faith
- Holidays & Travel
- Courtship & Marriage
- How we treat elderly people
The first meeting will be on:
- Date: Wednesday 10th June 2015
- Time: 12:30pm
- Cost: This event is free to attend but please let us know if you wish to attend
- Venue: Beech Hill Methodist Church, 385a Dunstable Road, Luton (near Kingsway)
Future meetings will be every 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month (to be confirmed)...
For more information or to let us know you are coming:
- Call us on 01582 967265
- Email email@example.com
- Download the poster here!